February 2016 – Doherty, Ciechanowski, Dugan & Cannon, P.C. is pleased to announce that Melissa S. Treneer has joined our legal team and will concentrate her practice in the areas of real estate and business law. Prior to joining Doherty, Ciechanowski, Dugan & Cannon, P.C., Melissa was with Barry & Associates in Quincy where she oversaw the firm’s commercial lending practice group. Melissa received her law degree from Suffolk University School of Law and resides in North Attleborough. [read more about Melissa]
- Does Child Support End in Massachusetts When a Child Turns 18?
- How Do Children from Another Relationship Affect the Child Support You Pay or Receive?
- Homestead or not to Homestead?
- Paid Family and Medical Leave-Notice to Employees
- State Leaders Delay Start of Payroll Deductions for Paid Family and Medical Leave