Attorney Michelle M. Raymond attended the 2014 Advanced Training Interdisciplinary Forum hosted by the Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council. She looks forward to applying the information and tools she learned with present and future collaborative clients.
- How Landlords and Property Managers Can Be Proactive During The COVID-19 Pandemic:
- New Guidance relating to The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act provides:
- Eviction/Summary Process Cases Postponed During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Temporary Responses for Employers Concerning COVID-19 (Part-1)