Attorney Michelle M. Raymond attended the 2014 Advanced Training Interdisciplinary Forum hosted by the Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council. She looks forward to applying the information and tools she learned with present and future collaborative clients.
- Client Update: Changes to Housing Court Procedures and Summary Process in Massachusetts
- New Debt Collection Rules Impacts Landlord Eviction Notices
- NEW MASSACHUSETTS LAW IMPACTS NOTICES TO QUIT IN NON-PAYMENT OF RENT CASES
- Client Update: December Pandemic Relief Stimulus Package
- Federal Government Announces Residential Eviction Moratorium_9.2.2020