Attorney Michelle M. Raymond attended the 2014 Advanced Training Interdisciplinary Forum hosted by the Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council. She looks forward to applying the information and tools she learned with present and future collaborative clients.
- Does Child Support End in Massachusetts When a Child Turns 18?
- How Do Children from Another Relationship Affect the Child Support You Pay or Receive?
- Homestead or not to Homestead?
- Paid Family and Medical Leave-Notice to Employees
- State Leaders Delay Start of Payroll Deductions for Paid Family and Medical Leave