Attorney Michelle M. Raymond attended the 2014 Advanced Training Interdisciplinary Forum hosted by the Massachusetts Collaborative Law Council. She looks forward to applying the information and tools she learned with present and future collaborative clients.
- Supreme Court Holds That Title VII Bars Discrimination Against Gay and Transgender Employees
- Update on Massachusetts Housing Court Reopening
- Public Comments on Draft Regulations for Paid Family and Medical Leave Law
- REOPENING BUSINESSES AND COVID-19 CONCERNS
- ALERT: STATEWIDE MORATORIUM ON RESIDENTIAL AND SMALL BUSINESS COMMERCIAL EVICTIONS