We congratulate attorney Michael Doherty for his victory in the Supreme Judicial Court case of Rodman v. Rodman, where the court adopted Mr. Doherty’s position interpreting and clarifying the Alimony Reform Act. Read the entire SJC Rodman decision (opens PDF)
- Does Child Support End in Massachusetts When a Child Turns 18?
- How Do Children from Another Relationship Affect the Child Support You Pay or Receive?
- Homestead or not to Homestead?
- Paid Family and Medical Leave-Notice to Employees
- State Leaders Delay Start of Payroll Deductions for Paid Family and Medical Leave