On June 10th and June 13th, Attorneys Steven Weil and Michelle Raymond will serve as panel members in a Divorce Basics training seminar sponsored by Metro West Legal Services. The program is a three-evening seminar designed to give attorneys the fundamental skills they need to effectively represent divorce clients. The trainers include several Norfolk County Probate Court Judges, Norfolk County Court personnel and experienced divorce attorneys who regularly appear before the Norfolk County Probate and Family Court.
- How Landlords and Property Managers Can Be Proactive During The COVID-19 Pandemic:
- New Guidance relating to The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act provides:
- Eviction/Summary Process Cases Postponed During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Temporary Responses for Employers Concerning COVID-19 (Part-1)