On June 10th and June 13th, Attorneys Steven Weil and Michelle Raymond will serve as panel members in a Divorce Basics training seminar sponsored by Metro West Legal Services. The program is a three-evening seminar designed to give attorneys the fundamental skills they need to effectively represent divorce clients. The trainers include several Norfolk County Probate Court Judges, Norfolk County Court personnel and experienced divorce attorneys who regularly appear before the Norfolk County Probate and Family Court.
- NEW MASSACHUSETTS LAW IMPACTS NOTICES TO QUIT IN NON-PAYMENT OF RENT CASES
- Client Update: December Pandemic Relief Stimulus Package
- Federal Government Announces Residential Eviction Moratorium_9.2.2020
- ALERT: Update on Eviction Moratorium in Massachusetts
- A Positive New Ruling for Landlords in Massachusetts