December 2015 – Attorney Weil was certified as a Member of the American Academy for Certified Financial Litigators (AACFL) . The Massachusetts chapter of the AACFL is an organization of elite attorneys dedicated to excellence in the financial aspects of litigation. Membership indicates a significant commitment to the community by improving the efficiency of the court system through advanced financial education for attorneys. The organization strives to achieve greater efficiencies for their clients, effective financial strategies, and reductions in avoidable court time. The primary mission of the AACFL is to serve the public by establishing a community of lawyers committed to optimizing financial results for their clients.
- Paycheck Protection Program Under the CARES Act
- How Landlords and Property Managers Can Be Proactive During The COVID-19 Pandemic:
- New Guidance relating to The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act provides:
- Eviction/Summary Process Cases Postponed During COVID-19 Pandemic