December 2015 – Attorney Weil was certified as a Member of the American Academy for Certified Financial Litigators (AACFL) . The Massachusetts chapter of the AACFL is an organization of elite attorneys dedicated to excellence in the financial aspects of litigation. Membership indicates a significant commitment to the community by improving the efficiency of the court system through advanced financial education for attorneys. The organization strives to achieve greater efficiencies for their clients, effective financial strategies, and reductions in avoidable court time. The primary mission of the AACFL is to serve the public by establishing a community of lawyers committed to optimizing financial results for their clients.
- Supreme Court Holds That Title VII Bars Discrimination Against Gay and Transgender Employees
- Update on Massachusetts Housing Court Reopening
- Public Comments on Draft Regulations for Paid Family and Medical Leave Law
- REOPENING BUSINESSES AND COVID-19 CONCERNS
- ALERT: STATEWIDE MORATORIUM ON RESIDENTIAL AND SMALL BUSINESS COMMERCIAL EVICTIONS