On Friday, April 26, 2013, Attorney Steven Weil completed an 8-hour conciliation training program sponsored by the Massachusetts Bar Association. The program certifies experienced family law practitioners as conciliators to be placed on the Probate and Family Courts’ list of trained conciliators. Conciliation is a form of alternative dispute resolution which assists parties in settling their cases with the help of a skilled practitioner who works closely with the parties to identify their legal issues and negotiate fair and reasonable agreements. Attorney Weil will serve on a panel of conciliators participating in the new Norfolk County Probate and Family Court Conciliation Program.
- Does Child Support End in Massachusetts When a Child Turns 18?
- How Do Children from Another Relationship Affect the Child Support You Pay or Receive?
- Homestead or not to Homestead?
- Paid Family and Medical Leave-Notice to Employees
- State Leaders Delay Start of Payroll Deductions for Paid Family and Medical Leave