On Friday, April 26, 2013, Attorney Steven Weil completed an 8-hour conciliation training program sponsored by the Massachusetts Bar Association. The program certifies experienced family law practitioners as conciliators to be placed on the Probate and Family Courts’ list of trained conciliators. Conciliation is a form of alternative dispute resolution which assists parties in settling their cases with the help of a skilled practitioner who works closely with the parties to identify their legal issues and negotiate fair and reasonable agreements. Attorney Weil will serve on a panel of conciliators participating in the new Norfolk County Probate and Family Court Conciliation Program.
- Client Update: Changes to Housing Court Procedures and Summary Process in Massachusetts
- New Debt Collection Rules Impacts Landlord Eviction Notices
- NEW MASSACHUSETTS LAW IMPACTS NOTICES TO QUIT IN NON-PAYMENT OF RENT CASES
- Client Update: December Pandemic Relief Stimulus Package
- Federal Government Announces Residential Eviction Moratorium_9.2.2020