On June 1, 2016, Attorney Steven Weil was certified by the Massachusetts Probate and Family Court to handle Category F Guardian ad Litem Appointments. He will accept appointments from the Probate and Family Court to conduct investigations in cases involving the care and custody of children, as well as other matters relating to the interests or rights of children, including whether to allow the removal of a child from the Commonwealth, modifications of custody judgments, the existence of a de facto parent-child relationships, parental fitness, and paternity of a child.
- Client Update: Changes to Housing Court Procedures and Summary Process in Massachusetts
- New Debt Collection Rules Impacts Landlord Eviction Notices
- NEW MASSACHUSETTS LAW IMPACTS NOTICES TO QUIT IN NON-PAYMENT OF RENT CASES
- Client Update: December Pandemic Relief Stimulus Package
- Federal Government Announces Residential Eviction Moratorium_9.2.2020