On June 1, 2016, Attorney Steven Weil was certified by the Massachusetts Probate and Family Court to handle Category F Guardian ad Litem Appointments. He will accept appointments from the Probate and Family Court to conduct investigations in cases involving the care and custody of children, as well as other matters relating to the interests or rights of children, including whether to allow the removal of a child from the Commonwealth, modifications of custody judgments, the existence of a de facto parent-child relationships, parental fitness, and paternity of a child.
- Paycheck Protection Program Under the CARES Act
- How Landlords and Property Managers Can Be Proactive During The COVID-19 Pandemic:
- New Guidance relating to The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act provides:
- Eviction/Summary Process Cases Postponed During COVID-19 Pandemic