On June 1, 2016, Attorney Steven Weil was certified by the Massachusetts Probate and Family Court to handle Category F Guardian ad Litem Appointments. He will accept appointments from the Probate and Family Court to conduct investigations in cases involving the care and custody of children, as well as other matters relating to the interests or rights of children, including whether to allow the removal of a child from the Commonwealth, modifications of custody judgments, the existence of a de facto parent-child relationships, parental fitness, and paternity of a child.
- Federal Government Announces Residential Eviction Moratorium_9.2.2020
- ALERT: Update on Eviction Moratorium in Massachusetts
- A Positive New Ruling for Landlords in Massachusetts
- Supreme Court Holds That Title VII Bars Discrimination Against Gay and Transgender Employees
- Update on Massachusetts Housing Court Reopening