On June 1, 2016, Attorney Steven Weil was certified by the Massachusetts Probate and Family Court to handle Category F Guardian ad Litem Appointments. He will accept appointments from the Probate and Family Court to conduct investigations in cases involving the care and custody of children, as well as other matters relating to the interests or rights of children, including whether to allow the removal of a child from the Commonwealth, modifications of custody judgments, the existence of a de facto parent-child relationships, parental fitness, and paternity of a child.
- Supreme Court Holds That Title VII Bars Discrimination Against Gay and Transgender Employees
- Update on Massachusetts Housing Court Reopening
- Public Comments on Draft Regulations for Paid Family and Medical Leave Law
- REOPENING BUSINESSES AND COVID-19 CONCERNS
- ALERT: STATEWIDE MORATORIUM ON RESIDENTIAL AND SMALL BUSINESS COMMERCIAL EVICTIONS