Attorney Steven Weil will be serving as Lawyer for the Day at Norfolk Probate & Family Court on March 18, 2013. The Lawyer for the Day Program has an attorney who volunteers and delivers services on their scheduled day, and assists the public who arrive in court that day on any matter that may be heard in the Probate and Family Court.
- Does Child Support End in Massachusetts When a Child Turns 18?
- How Do Children from Another Relationship Affect the Child Support You Pay or Receive?
- Homestead or not to Homestead?
- Paid Family and Medical Leave-Notice to Employees
- State Leaders Delay Start of Payroll Deductions for Paid Family and Medical Leave