Attorney Steven Weil will be serving as Lawyer for the Day at Norfolk Probate & Family Court on March 18, 2013. The Lawyer for the Day Program has an attorney who volunteers and delivers services on their scheduled day, and assists the public who arrive in court that day on any matter that may be heard in the Probate and Family Court.
- Client Update: Changes to Housing Court Procedures and Summary Process in Massachusetts
- New Debt Collection Rules Impacts Landlord Eviction Notices
- NEW MASSACHUSETTS LAW IMPACTS NOTICES TO QUIT IN NON-PAYMENT OF RENT CASES
- Client Update: December Pandemic Relief Stimulus Package
- Federal Government Announces Residential Eviction Moratorium_9.2.2020