We congratulate Steven D. Weil, Esq., on receiving a rating of AV Preeminent® from Martindale-Hubbell in the areas of civil litigation and family law. This rating is Martindale-Hubbell’s highest peer rating standard an attorney may achieve. It signifies that Attorney Weil’s reviewed peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence for his legal knowledge, communication skills and ethical standards. Steven has practiced for 30 years and specializes in civil litigation and family law, representing individuals and businesses before the Massachusetts federal and state trial and appellate courts. Learn more about Attorney Steven Weil.
- Does Child Support End in Massachusetts When a Child Turns 18?
- How Do Children from Another Relationship Affect the Child Support You Pay or Receive?
- Homestead or not to Homestead?
- Paid Family and Medical Leave-Notice to Employees
- State Leaders Delay Start of Payroll Deductions for Paid Family and Medical Leave