We congratulate Steven D. Weil, Esq., on receiving a rating of AV Preeminent® from Martindale-Hubbell in the areas of civil litigation and family law. This rating is Martindale-Hubbell’s highest peer rating standard an attorney may achieve. It signifies that Attorney Weil’s reviewed peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence for his legal knowledge, communication skills and ethical standards. Steven has practiced for 30 years and specializes in civil litigation and family law, representing individuals and businesses before the Massachusetts federal and state trial and appellate courts. Learn more about Attorney Steven Weil.
- Client Update: Changes to Housing Court Procedures and Summary Process in Massachusetts
- New Debt Collection Rules Impacts Landlord Eviction Notices
- NEW MASSACHUSETTS LAW IMPACTS NOTICES TO QUIT IN NON-PAYMENT OF RENT CASES
- Client Update: December Pandemic Relief Stimulus Package
- Federal Government Announces Residential Eviction Moratorium_9.2.2020