We congratulate Steven D. Weil, Esq., on receiving a rating of AV Preeminent® from Martindale-Hubbell in the areas of civil litigation and family law. This rating is Martindale-Hubbell’s highest peer rating standard an attorney may achieve. It signifies that Attorney Weil’s reviewed peers rank him at the highest level of professional excellence for his legal knowledge, communication skills and ethical standards. Steven has practiced for 30 years and specializes in civil litigation and family law, representing individuals and businesses before the Massachusetts federal and state trial and appellate courts. Learn more about Attorney Steven Weil.
- Federal Government Announces Residential Eviction Moratorium_9.2.2020
- ALERT: Update on Eviction Moratorium in Massachusetts
- A Positive New Ruling for Landlords in Massachusetts
- Supreme Court Holds That Title VII Bars Discrimination Against Gay and Transgender Employees
- Update on Massachusetts Housing Court Reopening