Attorney John Dugan has been selected as a 2015 Massachusetts Super Lawyer. Based on Thomson Reuters Super Lawyer’s nomination process, review of John’s experience, achievements, and credentials, as well as the evaluation of colleagues, John has earned the recognition of a 2015 Massachusetts Super Lawyer. Recognized as a top Massachusetts probate and estate planning practitioner, Attorney Dugan has been selected as a Super Lawyer each since 2006.
- Does Child Support End in Massachusetts When a Child Turns 18?
- How Do Children from Another Relationship Affect the Child Support You Pay or Receive?
- Homestead or not to Homestead?
- Paid Family and Medical Leave-Notice to Employees
- State Leaders Delay Start of Payroll Deductions for Paid Family and Medical Leave