Attorney John Dugan has been selected as a 2015 Massachusetts Super Lawyer. Based on Thomson Reuters Super Lawyer’s nomination process, review of John’s experience, achievements, and credentials, as well as the evaluation of colleagues, John has earned the recognition of a 2015 Massachusetts Super Lawyer. Recognized as a top Massachusetts probate and estate planning practitioner, Attorney Dugan has been selected as a Super Lawyer each since 2006.
- How Landlords and Property Managers Can Be Proactive During The COVID-19 Pandemic:
- New Guidance relating to The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act provides:
- Eviction/Summary Process Cases Postponed During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Temporary Responses for Employers Concerning COVID-19 (Part-1)