Attorney John Dugan has been selected as a 2014 Massachusetts Super Lawyer. Based on Thomson Reuters Super Lawyer’s nomination process, review of John’s experience, achievements, and credentials, as well as the evaluation of colleagues, John has earned the recognition of a 2014 Massachusetts Super Lawyer. Recognized as a top Massachusetts estate planning attorney, only five percent of Massachusetts attorneys are chosen each year.
- Paycheck Protection Program Under the CARES Act
- How Landlords and Property Managers Can Be Proactive During The COVID-19 Pandemic:
- New Guidance relating to The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act provides:
- Eviction/Summary Process Cases Postponed During COVID-19 Pandemic