Attorney John Dugan has been selected as a 2014 Massachusetts Super Lawyer. Based on Thomson Reuters Super Lawyer’s nomination process, review of John’s experience, achievements, and credentials, as well as the evaluation of colleagues, John has earned the recognition of a 2014 Massachusetts Super Lawyer. Recognized as a top Massachusetts estate planning attorney, only five percent of Massachusetts attorneys are chosen each year.
- Supreme Court Holds That Title VII Bars Discrimination Against Gay and Transgender Employees
- Update on Massachusetts Housing Court Reopening
- Public Comments on Draft Regulations for Paid Family and Medical Leave Law
- REOPENING BUSINESSES AND COVID-19 CONCERNS
- ALERT: STATEWIDE MORATORIUM ON RESIDENTIAL AND SMALL BUSINESS COMMERCIAL EVICTIONS