Attorney John Dugan has been selected as a 2014 Massachusetts Super Lawyer. Based on Thomson Reuters Super Lawyer’s nomination process, review of John’s experience, achievements, and credentials, as well as the evaluation of colleagues, John has earned the recognition of a 2014 Massachusetts Super Lawyer. Recognized as a top Massachusetts estate planning attorney, only five percent of Massachusetts attorneys are chosen each year.
- Client Update: Changes to Housing Court Procedures and Summary Process in Massachusetts
- New Debt Collection Rules Impacts Landlord Eviction Notices
- NEW MASSACHUSETTS LAW IMPACTS NOTICES TO QUIT IN NON-PAYMENT OF RENT CASES
- Client Update: December Pandemic Relief Stimulus Package
- Federal Government Announces Residential Eviction Moratorium_9.2.2020