On October 23, 2015, Attorney John Dugan chaired a full day seminar for lawyers on the subjects of guardianships and conservatorships, sponsored by Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, of Boston, Mass. Attorney Dugan is also the co-author of “Guardianship and Conservatorship in Massachusetts”, a legal handbook for Massachusetts lawyers published by Thompson Reuters.
- Does Child Support End in Massachusetts When a Child Turns 18?
- How Do Children from Another Relationship Affect the Child Support You Pay or Receive?
- Homestead or not to Homestead?
- Paid Family and Medical Leave-Notice to Employees
- State Leaders Delay Start of Payroll Deductions for Paid Family and Medical Leave