On October 23, 2015, Attorney John Dugan chaired a full day seminar for lawyers on the subjects of guardianships and conservatorships, sponsored by Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, of Boston, Mass. Attorney Dugan is also the co-author of “Guardianship and Conservatorship in Massachusetts”, a legal handbook for Massachusetts lawyers published by Thompson Reuters.
- Paycheck Protection Program Under the CARES Act
- How Landlords and Property Managers Can Be Proactive During The COVID-19 Pandemic:
- New Guidance relating to The Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act provides:
- Eviction/Summary Process Cases Postponed During COVID-19 Pandemic