On October 23, 2015, Attorney John Dugan chaired a full day seminar for lawyers on the subjects of guardianships and conservatorships, sponsored by Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, of Boston, Mass. Attorney Dugan is also the co-author of “Guardianship and Conservatorship in Massachusetts”, a legal handbook for Massachusetts lawyers published by Thompson Reuters.
- NEW MASSACHUSETTS LAW IMPACTS NOTICES TO QUIT IN NON-PAYMENT OF RENT CASES
- Client Update: December Pandemic Relief Stimulus Package
- Federal Government Announces Residential Eviction Moratorium_9.2.2020
- ALERT: Update on Eviction Moratorium in Massachusetts
- A Positive New Ruling for Landlords in Massachusetts