“Steve Weil handled our legal matters in a sensitive and caring manner. He educated us throughout the process, helped us to know what to expect, and acted with the utmost integrity at every turn. The outcome was favorable, and I have to believe that much of that was a result of the way in which Attorney Weil conducted himself with all parties throughout a lengthy process. He is a professional who quickly gains the respect of clients, peers, and opposing parties. We would recommend him with much enthusiasm.”
- Does Child Support End in Massachusetts When a Child Turns 18?
- How Do Children from Another Relationship Affect the Child Support You Pay or Receive?
- Homestead or not to Homestead?
- Paid Family and Medical Leave-Notice to Employees
- State Leaders Delay Start of Payroll Deductions for Paid Family and Medical Leave